Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum
Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Animation issues.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum -> Demande de poste -> Poste d'Animateur PvP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nazexiho

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Animation issues. Répondre en citant

HI,

Anyone else feel like our animations are affecting our potential DPS.  It feels like I am getting double tapped for my use of abilities. Between GCD and the slow animations, along with the set up for Combat makes me feel like I am losing DPS to this. The numbers that we put out for abilities is fine, but it seems like I am waiting for my animation to finally finish to move to another and if I mis-step and hit an ability too soon it will cancel the previous ability and I still suffer from the GCD. This to me seems to be the weakness in Sentinel so far in PvP. Damage is fine and Survivability is fine, but animations seem to be slowing my DPS compared to previous beta builds.The abilities that are causing me the most issues is Zealous Strikes, Precision Strike and Blade Storm. Which are key abilities in our rotation in the Combat Tree.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=169303
Cloud Overview Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum -> Demande de poste -> Poste d'Animateur PvP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange