Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum
Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Will there be an improvement with Zombie animations?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum -> Demande de poste -> Poste d'Animateur PvE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nazexiho

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 9
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Will there be an improvement with Zombie animations? Répondre en citant

HI,

I love this game and spent many hours with a friend in Coop PvE mode. No other game has such a huge amount of features combined with the possibility of terraforming. We love to build a base and defend it against the hordes. Building is very good. The biggest problem we have is the feeling of combat while defending the base. Animations of the Zombies are very notchy when passing piles or attacking walls. Performance is also not the best with many Zombies spawned. Defending the base is one of the main parts of this game, but there weren't significant improvements over the last year. So my question is, if there are planned improvements in the future.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?82824-Will-there-be-an-improve…
Staffing Management Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 13:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de "Final Destiny" Index du Forum -> Demande de poste -> Poste d'Animateur PvE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange